Maybe it’s just me…
But do you remember the election in 2006?
Thought you might like to remember the following: (just two years ago)
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%.
Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we have seen:
1) Consumer confidence has plummeted;
2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $4.00 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 6% (a 10% increase);
4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate.
(Stock and mutual fund losses)
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars;
6) 2.5% (and growing)of American homes are in foreclosure.
Now not the first election call for change: America voted for change in
2006, and we got it!
Remember its Congress that makes law not the President. He has to work with what’s handed to him.
Quote of the campaign……..”My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you’ll join with me as we try to change it.” — Barack Obama
It is amazing how many people that fall into the categories below think Bush is screwing them and Bill Clinton was the greatest President ever. If Obama is elected, he will repeal the Bush tax cuts and a good portion of the people that fall into the categories below can’t wait for it to happen. This is like the movie The Sting with the late Paul Newman; you scam somebody out of some money and they don’t even know what happened.
Taxes…Whether Democrat or a Republican you will find these statistics
Single making 30K – tax $8,400 Clinton
Single making 30K – tax $4,500 Bush
Single making 50K – tax $14,000 Clinton
Single making 50K – tax $12,500 Bush
Single making 75K – tax $23,250 Clinton
Single making 75K – tax $18,750 Bush
Married making 60K – tax $16,800 Clinton
Married making 60K- tax $9,000 Bush
Married making 75K – tax $21,000 Clinton
Married making 75K – tax $18,750 Bush
Married making 125K – tax $38,750 Clinton
Married making 125K – tax $31,250 Bush
Obama will return to the higher tax rates.
You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much? Then please read on:
I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting our nation.
Given the figures below that concept becomes RIDICULOUS.
I hope the following numerous reasons are forwarded over and over again
until they are read so many times that the voting public gets sick of them.
I have included the URL’s for verification of all the following representations.
What I really hope is that you quit deleting such information because you
are SOOOOOO busy!
And start learning about what’s happening in congress and our nation, before it is too late!
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
Verify at: http://tinyurl.com/zob77
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.
Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
12. The National Policy Institute, estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. ‘The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.’
Verify at: http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR
And yet we are bailing out Wall Street!!!!
Are we REALLY… THAT stupid?
If this doesn’t bother you then you are just part of the problem.
But then again, maybe it’s just me…