Maybe it’s just me…
But if we don’t get the word out and vote for John McCain, I believe we are in for a hard long four years with Obama.
The economy crisis did not just happen. The Democrats dropped the ball on this one. They are now in control of the House and Senate. Look up who truly is responsible for the unchecked regulation on Fannie and Freddie. If we put Obama in the White House, I am truly scared to see where this economy goes.
Obama on his visit to Toledo, Ohio, stated that as President he wanted to…”spread the wealth around”. Sounds like to me like a reference to the basics of Communism. I may be wrong but I thought the responsibilities of the president were as follows:
The president’s principal roles:
- Approve federal laws (bills) created by Congress (Senate and House of Representatives), which is the legislative branch of government.
- Lead the nation’s people, making sure citizens obey the laws and setting priorities for the country, including helping the Congress decide how the budget is spent.
- Manage the government, making sure that decisions and programs are being carried out effectively, with the help of the vice president and appointed cabinet members who head different departments (agriculture, commerce, defense, education, energy, health and human services, housing and urban development, interior, justice, labor, state, transportation, treasury, veterans affairs)
- Represent the U.S. in meetings with leaders of other countries, including signing treaties and other agreements (with approval from Congress) on behalf of the U.S.
- Command the U.S. military, including declaring war (with approval from Congress)
It is not the job of our president to “spread the wealth around”.
Having Obama and a Democratic controlled Congress without a check and balance in Washington is going to be the basis for uncontrolled taxation and the agenda of Democratic party shoved down our throats.
Have you noticed that no one is talking about our relationship with Israel, the illegal alien problem, abortion, education, homeland security and family value issues that have received little or no coverage at all.
I want to know where he stands on these issues.
So…Senator Obama…please answer the following:
What is your position on the country of Israel?
Setting your “pay grade” to the side, could you please state your true position on Abortion?
In light of the fact that we are spending $300 Billion per year to deal with just some of the issues surrounding illegal alien problem, what are you proposing as a solution to this domestic problem?
What are you going to do to ensure the protection of my family and our borders from a terrorist act?
I wish he would answer these questions for me…but I am sure he will not.
Food for Thought…
I believe that many people who “say” they are voting for Obama really are doing it to punish (in their mind) George Bush for the troubles they are experiencing. I believe that some are so obsessed at blaming George Bush for all of their problems that they are blind to the real issues and in-turn lose perspective on what is right and what really is important.
But then again, maybe it’s just me…