I would like to post what I like to call the rules of life according to Rooney. Who is Rooney you ask? Well… Rooney is my grand dog. That’s right, my grand dog. This past week I had the distinct privilege to have Rooney stay the night and we had a little bonding time together. I am not sure that bonding is what happened but I did learn a few things about the Rooney Rules for Life. Rooney is not necessarily “Man’s Best Friend”, it would be better said “Women’s Best Friend”. Rooney for whatever reason loves women and although he is warming up to me and he is starting to accept me in his inner circle, he still keeps a safe distance. These rules that I refer to are most applicable to how Rooney deals with his sister Eisley (That’s right I am blessed to have two grand dogs).
So…here are the
1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I’m chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If you have any questions…refer to the statements 1 thru 9 listed above.